We are Scrutiny Cleaning Services Limited and this Privacy Notice describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and gives detailed information of Protection of your personal information.
- How we collected your personal information
We collected information when you interacted with us including when you visited our website, filled the contact form, signed up for our services (whether online, in person or over the phone).
- What personal information we collected
We collected information that was necessary to perform the service you have requested or that was otherwise necessary for us to operate our business and continue to improve the experience or our clients.
- We collected the following information from you : Name, Prefix, Email address, Postal address, Contact telephone number
- Where relevant we may have also collected : Payment details, Delivery address, Details of goods and services purchased by you
- We may also obtain information available from other external sources about you and combine it with information we hold about you. This will only be done if this information is publicly available (for example on Company House or the land registry) or if you have given permission to a third party to share this information.
- Why we collect your personal information and how we use it
We use the information we hold about you for a number of purposes including to provide information you have asked for, to provide a service you have requested from us, to request additional information from you, to develop and improve our services. Below we describe how and why we use this information and how long we retain it.
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To fulfil our obligations under a contract with you and to otherwise carry out our business
- Processing your payments (although please be aware we will not hold your payment details for any longer than necessary to process your transaction)
- Contacting you with any important information in relation to your purchase of goods or services including confirmation of your orders, reminders, details of changes
- Contacting you to respond to your queries (for example, if you email us with a question)
- For the internal administration of any of your sales and purchases with us
- When we have a legal obligation to do so: keeping our financial records, undertaking due diligence, updating our database, complying with your data rights, Health and Safety implications(for example reporting first aid incidents)
- How we share your personal information with third parties
Scrutiny Cleaning Services Ltd will not share, sell or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties without your express prior permission.
We shall share your data with third parties who are performing services on our behalf (this may include payment processing, database services, website hosting services, providers or online and/or cloud services)
We shall share your data if we are required to do so by law ( for example under money laundering or a court order), we may share your personal information with the police, other law enforcement authority investigating unlawful activities.
- Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain rights under data protection laws in relation to the personal information we hold and are using about you. To exercise your rights, please email our data protection officer. email@example.com
Your data protection rights can be found at:
- Security of your personal Data
Scrutiny Cleaning Services Ltd is committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access and use.
- Changes to this policy